Haywoods

Haywoods

Saturday, October 1, 2011

That's Life...

Well, we've just been livin life!  As you can tell, I'm no longer off. We've been back in the swing of things now, for a month and a half.  I myself have been figuring out how to be a mom, a wife, and a teacher all at the same time.  So far I have found it is not easy! Doable... not easy!  Especially, when your sweet little red head is just sooo cute! Lots, lots, lots, and lots has happened since my last posts.  There is no way I could finish this in one sitting if I told you it all.  The most important thing is a Maddy Update! 
Maddy turned 7 months on August 25
Then she turned 8 months on September 25
Can you believe it?  Madeyln... Maddy Girl is 8 months old!  She is growing up so fast.  She has so many tricks and her personality is really starting to shine through.  She is obviously a very happy girl.  Loving life is her favorite thing to do! She is still very easy going and sociable.  Her new tricks include... army crawling or carpet swimming, attempting to drink from a sippy cup, trying her hardest to put puffs in her mouth, and selecting her favorite color out of a group of toys.  Yes, she can do this.  We've discovered that Maddy's favorite color is now red. I know our house is red and one of our college colors in red, so you would think that we persuaded Maddy or brain washed her into loving red.  She loves red all on her own.  We figured this out because she flipped out when she saw a Clifford stuffed animal.  From then on, we've noticed that if there is a red toy in a whole bunch of other toys she will go for it first.  Today, I did a test for a friend. I lined up three of Maddy's stuffed animals. Her lovey doggie she sleeps with, the Clifford, and her Aristocrat. Then, put Maddy a few feet in front of them.  She crawled straight to the Clifford, proving she LOVES red.

Last Sunday, we visited Dewberry Farms with our friends. 


Lots more Maddy cuteness and Haywood details to come.  Stay tuned... I will try to do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment