Haywoods

Haywoods

Sunday, January 15, 2012

365 days...

Its amazing what can happen in 365 days.  This month I keep thinking back of what I was doing a year ago at this time.  Maddy was not here yet, but she was on her way.  At this point, I believe we had the final touches of her room completed, our bags were packed for the hospital, and we were doing some last minute assembly of baby things. Well, now I believe most of that stuff we put together is already disassembled and put away.  We are now preparing for our little newborn to be ONE!  We are assembling new toys and feeding her just about anything we eat ourselves. There has been a lot of discussion about her transition from formula to milk.  And my favorite part... the big party. Our party planning is in full swing. With the help of my talented mom and talented friends I feel like I have accomplished a lot, but there are definitely some missing pieces still.  Party planning is not my full time job right now. (Even though sometimes I secretly wishes it was!) Maddy's party theme will be cupcakes... this is in an attempt to keep some simplicity.  We also thought it worked because we call her "Muffin" and we can't have a muffin themed birthday party. So, here we have it... "Our little cupcake is turning One!"  See you soon with more updates about her 1 year picture session, our 3rd anniversary, and her party!




No comments:

Post a Comment