Haywoods

Haywoods

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Madelyn Paige is so LOVED!!!

Madelyn's wardrobe is growing fast and she hasn't even had a shower yet! Some of my wonderful girl friends have been shopping for her already. Its hard to resist baby girl clothes.  They're all so cute! 

My dear friend, Sylvia got Madelyn some cute outfits in various sizes that she can wear as she grows.  Sylvia especially enjoyed buying "My Aunt is my BFF."  Though, Sylvia is not her biological aunt, she will still be her "Tia Sylvita." 

On Monday afternoon I was surprised with a package from my best friend Corie in Lubbock.  I opened it to find some cute baby girl things.  Madelyn also received her first bow and headband from Cors!  She may need the headband for the first couple of months or maybe even the first year, if she is challenged in the growing hair department. Brandon especially loved the "Daddy Loves Me" onesie.  She will also be prepared to be a little raider with the pink tech bow and outfit.

On Tuesday evening I went to hang with Bev for a bit.  She said that when she was at the store the baby section called her name and she found the cutest little newborn onesies for Madelyn.  She couldn't resist. 

I'm so blessed to have such great friends to help me fill Madelyn's closet with the cutest little clothes.  They know that dressing my baby girl will be one of my favorite things to do.  I was so excited about all of these new clothes I just had to share.
Thank you girls for all these beautiful and cute clothes for Maddy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! hahaha I love your blog! keep updating!!!

    ReplyDelete