Haywoods

Haywoods

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Madelyn is the size of an Eggplant!


Week: 25

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I would say about 13lbs. or so.  I need to start watching it, she has a long way to go.

Sleep: Sleeping.  I must be in a certain position: left side, pillow in between my legs with my right knee propped up.  The position sometimes hurts my back though.

Best Moment This Week: Brandon painted Madelyn's bathroom aka. guest bathroom.  I've been wanting to decorate that bathroom and make it more inviting.  I thought it was a good idea to get it done before we tackled her room.

Movement: I finally have started to feel her, a lot.  It seems like once she gets going she doesn't stop.  At my Servant Leader meeting last night it felt like she was doing somersaults.  It still feels a little faint.  Brandon can feel some of her movement, but not all.

Food Cravings: No real cravings.  I just love food.  I'm probably eating more junk food (fast food, fried food, desserts etc.) then usual.  I still eat my fruits and veggies, so don't worry,

Anything make you queasy or sick?  Well, that was the story of my life this summer.  Not the case anymore.  The only think that makes me gag is changing my kiddos diapers at school.  (They're large kids, so its not the same as a baby.)  I use to not be bothered by it either.

Have you started to show yet: YES! Someone today asked if I was carrying twins... NO... I'm not that big for 25 weeks.  I am a short person, she doesn't have a lot of options on where to go.
The picture above doesn't do the bump justice this week... last weeks picture I looked much bigger... the shirt is a little big... room to grow.

Leakage: Well, yes!

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding ring on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!  I've actually never been this relaxed and non-anxious since I can remember.  I don't know what it is. Madelyn is a blessing.  I'm still able to do all of my extra curricular activities, take on more responsibility at work, and decorate my house all at the same time.  Don't get me wrong every once is a while I have a little stresser, but for the most part doing well in that department. 
I am a little cranky when I am really really tired.

Weekly Baby Pruchase: I just bought her some zip up sleepers today at Target.
 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting at you are showing more in that picture! Can't wait to see you it has bee way too long! I'm praying for you mady and brando all the time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete