Haywoods

Haywoods

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 and Counting!

My Head is Spinning... but I can't complain!

I could really write for hours on the week's past events, all of our blessings, and what lil Madelyn Paige is doing in the womb.  Unfortunately, the clock is ticking and my bed awaits me. So, I will give a quick preview.  Some of these things really deserve much more attention, so I will give them the time later.  

Recent Events
Tickled Pink Baby Shower 
Saturday, I had my very first baby shower.  It was given by a close family friend, Denise, who also happens to be my Confirmation sponsor and my mom. The guest list was my mom's dearest friends (I was not a part of making this guest list.)  The shower was absolutely wonderful! There was not a detail left out. We received so many much needed items and some adorable clothes, blankets, and accessories for Madelyn. I will come back to share more details later. This picture of the cake matched the invitation as well as the other paper needs of the party, thanks to lori short designs!
Delicious Cake!
 Blessings 
I'm so amazed and in awe of all of the blessing pouring down on our family.  I'll be honest, I'm not a stress free person and I still worry.  I've just seen many prayers answered lately, in ways and opportunities I didn't even know existed. I can't share many details at this time, but things are falling into place. 

Madelyn Paige -30 weeks in the womb
 My belly is growing!  Half of the population says I am moving right along and just look big because I'm short and small.  The other half says I'll be having her early and look like I'm about to pop or having twins!  Well, my hope and prayer is that she doesn't come to early.  I also don't feel that big, except for when I get on the scale! 
I believe things are just changing right now, she's growing up! I can feel her feet now when I touch my stomach.  I also feel her sitting on my bladder and other organs.  I pee about 20 times a day.  I have spurts of energy here and there along with some occasional break emotional breakdowns. I think I'm in the stage where I'm worried she is coming and I'm not prepared for her and she is not done baking! I'm mentally ready for her, but her room isn't ready, my classroom isn't ready, and my house isn't ready!  Really, will I ever be?

Upcoming Events
On Friday, Brandon and I are flying to St. Louis for my cousin Heidi's wedding!  I'm super excited to see St. Louis, my family, and Heidi's wedding.  I'm so thankful I am not swollen yet and that I will look semi decent.  I will post also blog about this with pictures when we return.  
Well, Brandon is sending me text to come to bed, so I must go for now! I wish I had more time to upload pics and write more details. Hopefully over Thanksgiving I can catch up!


No comments:

Post a Comment