Haywoods

Haywoods

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Photo Session with Sylvita!

I'm a little late on this post!  The Saturday after Thanksgiving Brandon and I took "maternity" pictures.  This was something I insisted on doing.  We never truly took engagement pictures, so its was important to me to capture some pictures of just us and Madelyn in the womb. I was set on doing this even before we were pregnant.  Sylvia, not a professional, but a very creative and talented journalism major at Sam, offered to take them.  Oh, PS, and she's one of my bestest friends! After waiting several months for Madelyn to grow and show on the outside, it was time to go out and see if Brandon and I could be photogenic. We went to some places not too far from home. 
She took over 400 pictures and half of them Brandon is being a goof or my eyes are closed.  The other half are wonderful!!! Taking pictures is a lot more personal then you think, even with a really good friend.  Sylvia choose her favorites and edited them for us.   Within 24 hours of our first photo session with Sylvia McMillan I had all the pics on a pen drive.  I've even already made and ordered Christmas cards using one of the pics, stay tuned! 
The following are some of the artist's top choice!








 All pictures were taken and edited by Sylvia McMillan.  Her dad is so proud of her work and so are we!
I'll leave you with one last picture...
Yes, Brandon wanted to wear the wreath!
 

1 comment: