Haywoods

Haywoods

Monday, November 1, 2010

Three Months To Go

28 Weeks
Week: 28

Total Weight Gain: ??? I'm a little scared to look! I guess I'll find out Tuesday at the Doc.

Sleep: The same along with some crazy dreams!

Movement:  Lots and lots.  I think she moved positions.  I now feel her on the left side a lot more now.  Before, I was only feeling her on the right.

Food Cravings: No.

Belly button In or Out: Still In


Wedding ring On or Off: On


HAPPY or MOODY most of the time: Happy, most of the time.  I do get moody, when I get stressed out or have anxiety.  I try to prevent it as much as possible.  I always make a plan for everything, so that I am able to prevent from getting stressed out.  Sometimes, when my plan changes is when things get crazy.


Best Moment this Week: I don't really know! I might have to say Madelyn's first in the womb trip to CS for college football, except not celebrating the Raiders.  We went with my family to celebrate Philip's 50th birthday... he still needs a name!  Anyways... I was able to hang with my family, good friends... raiders and aggies, and just have some relaxing fun. Here's one of the only good pics that ended up on my camera . Its me and Sylvita!
Sarita and Sylvita
To Do List Update: I registered for a Prepared Birthing Class at "The Motherhood Center."  I feel a little better about that now.  I need to register for a breastfeeding class now.  I've also talked to a few ladies about watching Madelyn when I go back to work until the summer.  There is nothing set up yet and it might not even work out, but I have made contacts at least. Prayers that something will work out in this area.  I really don't want her to go to a daycare that young!

Weekly Baby Purchase: I got two things for Madelyn this week, but I didn't really "purchase" them.  I only paid for shipping.  One thanks to an email from another expecting mom and the other thanks to "junk" email I now get every other day.  Good thing I opened that one.
I got a sling from Seven Everyday Slings for free.  I only paid for shipping, $12, kind of a lot though!

Sling

I also got a nursing cover from Udder Covers for free!  This shipping was a little less.
Nursing Cover

I haven't received them in the mail, yet.  I'll let ya know how I like these when they come in, but I won't really know until I am able to put them to use with Madelyn.

I know sometimes my blogs are lame and not exciting.  When I have inspiring thoughts and views I will defiantly share!
Love, Sarah
(p.s how do I make a signature?)

1 comment: