Haywoods

Haywoods

Monday, January 3, 2011

37 Weeks -When will she be here?

37 Weeks Pregnant
That's Full Term -official due date January 22
January 1, 2011 -37 weeks
Well, I am 37 weeks and very anxious!  Every single little pain, uncomfortable feeling, or movement that I feel gets me thinking, wondering, and asking questions.  I will see the doctor tomorrow, to see if I've progressed at all or if some of this is just in my head.  I've also found that my hormones are completely out of wack... I cried several times New Years day and I have no idea why.

I'm ready for her to come, but I'd also like a little more time.  There are still things on my to-do list to accomplish before Madelyn arrives.  I know I have no control over this, so that heightens my anxiety a little more. I deep down know that God has a plan for my labor and Maddy's delivery.  I just have to trust him. 

Brandon is also anxious for his baby girl to arrive, but his main focus lately has been me.  I could not do any of this without him!  He has been so patient and attentive. He does anything I ask him to, even if it seems silly.  A lot of the preparing requires putting things away, putting things together, hanging things, etc., which I need him for.  I have a plan to do something, but then quickly realize I need his help.  Through out my entire pregnancy he has taken on many chores.  I can't wait to see him be a daddy to Madelyn!  Babe, I love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment