Haywoods

Haywoods

Saturday, January 22, 2011

So, When are you due?

Big question of the day ... So, When are you due?  Answer would be TODAY! 
January 22, 2011 -due date for Madelyn Paige, 40 weeks pregnant!  
Well, she is obviously not concerned with being punctual nor does she feel like coming out today. It feels like she doesn't really feel like coming any time soon... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

No, I'm in no hurry, well yes I am... at this point you start to feel a lil anxious.  All of the major things are taken care of: necessities of the room -check, car seat in car -check, pack n play assembled and ready to go -check, bag for baby packed -check, bag for mom and dad packed -check! 
Yes, I'm sure there are a few other things I could do around my house, but the major things are completed. I also called yesterday at work my last day!  Sounds nice, but what the heck am I going to do home alone on Monday while Brandon is at work?  Pace around my house and find things to do... possibly venture out to find cute baby stores and spend money... walk and walk to help her along! I'm not one to sit in my PJs all day watching TV, movies, or reading. So, I am ready for her to come!  Brandon, too! He started driving his car into work, so that he is able to make a quick get away if I begin to go into labor. 


Are you feeling contractions?  No
Are you dilated?  No
Are you going to be induced?  Not at this point!
Are you uncomfortable?  Some days... she feels like she is about to fall out she is so low. The only comfortable sitting position is sitting back.

I see the doctor on Tuesday and get an ultrasound, so I guess I will have more answers then... unless she decides to come before then.
Last Sunday at mass... I sat there and thought... oh I might not be here next week, I might be in the hospital with her or just getting home.  Not looking likely... well maybe I can think that tomorrow morning and it really will work out.  Little nervous about this week if she doesn't come... I think I may get a little anxious, board, and lonely! 
(completely up for making dates)

I'll leave a pic of her room... 
The wall her bed is on!

Hopefully next time I am here... it is introducing her!

No comments:

Post a Comment