Haywoods

Haywoods

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Break: Part 2

Brandon and I did lots of nesting and checking things off the to-do list our second week off together!  We had appointments to attend and did many things around the house.  
Madelyn's Room
We did a few things in Maddy's room. Brandon went to the Container Store with me, so I could get things to organize her drawers. We hung up her name Jen made for me with her sister-in-law. I painted an M to hang on her door.  I washed some of her clothes, blankets, bibs and socks.  I'm sure we accomplished other things in there, too, I just don't remember it all.  There is still more to be done, so hopefully she doesn't join us before this weekend.  I will update again after my mom comes to work in her room this weekend. 
Her name and her M
Our House
Outside of Madelyn's room we also did some other things around the house.  We finally hung curtains in our living room that we've had for over four months now.  With his mom's help, Brandon got our curtains hung!  


Appointments
Brandon was able to come with me to my doctor's appointment.  I got a few questions out of the way to help settle some anxiety.  We also interviewed a pediatrician, who we really liked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment